Handling emotions well helps to achieve the life quality we would all like to have; if they are not properly channeled, however, they can seriously affect physical and mental health.
Duration 30 hours over 10 weeks Online modality
The pace of life today is so fast that people do not have time to get in touch with their emotions. In this workshop you will have the chance to do that, and you will learn the message of wisdom that your emotions can give you. You will also meet people who are in the same situation as you, with the same concerns, meaning you can generate long-lasting ties of friendship.
Intended for people age 26 or older, who wish to know themselves at a deeper level, and to increase their personal relations.
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Difference between thought, feeling and sensation
- Projections: What do you have of me that annoys me so?
- Positive and negative circles of thought
- Responsibility: take what's yours and I'll take what's mine
- Basic feelings: fear, happiness, sadness, anger and affection
- Emotions and their relationship to music and health
- Emotions we feel in a process of grief
- Characteristics and management of the unconscious mind
- Route for handling an emotion
By the end of the program
Participants will be able to recognize in themselves a significant change in their attitude, in the way they handle their emotions, which will make them feel different and thus enhance their physical and emotional health, leading to an improved quality of life.
The experience of continuous education learning
Our educational proposal approaches learning as a process centered on the student, who constructs by:
Experience a meaningful process, through updated programs that undergo ongoing improvement.
Transform yourself to transform your environment.
Reflection - Action
Question, generate and practice new alternative solutions to today's challenges.
Enhance your process by building learning communities, networks and joint projects.
Learn with experts who advise and guide you, and give you feedback throughout your process.
Have an impact on your local reality by applying a global vision.
You might also be interested in other programs, such as: