We invite you to undertake an introspective process of self-knowledge, of connection with others and reality (or with your surroundings), working through your inner self toward a fuller life.
Duration 68 hours over 17 weeks Online modality
The aim is for participants, from the dimension of spirituality, to construct the transcendent meaning of their existence as manifested quietly in the small details of everyday life, and to generate a spiritual life project encompassing all the spheres of their life. Religions can be a path to live and develop one's spiritual dimension, but this is independent of whether or not people are affiliated with a religion, since spirituality is the inner force that moves people and always exists in reference to something else: beliefs and the meaning of life.
Having a solid spiritual process involves cultivating skills and abilities that can be grouped into ten spiritual competencies to be developed through specific practices that depend on the life stage in which people find themselves. The intention is for participants to incorporate spiritual competencies into a life project.
Intended for adults who are interested in their spiritual development, from a holistic perspective that integrates the different spheres of their life, in a process of spiritual development that draws on multiple spiritual traditions from around the world.
- First competency: Inhabiting space
- Second competency: Ordering and reorienting our motivations and desires
- Third competency: Cultivating emotional wisdom
- Fourth competency: Learning how to discern and strive for what I want
- Fifth competency: Acting ethically
- Sixth competency: Restructuring relationships and their meaning
- Seventh competency: Concentrating and quieting the mind
- Eighth competency: Awakening the spiritual vision
- Ninth competency: Cultivating spiritual wisdom
- Tenth competency: Expressing spirit through action
By the end of the program
The experience of continuous education learning
Our educational proposal approaches learning as a process centered on the student, who constructs by:
Experience a meaningful process, through updated programs that undergo ongoing improvement.
Transform yourself to transform your environment.
Reflection - Action
Question, generate and practice new alternative solutions to today's challenges.
Enhance your process by building learning communities, networks and joint projects.
Learn with experts who advise and guide you, and give you feedback throughout your process.
Have an impact on your local reality by applying a global vision.
You might also be interested in other programs, such as: