SIGN UP FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION AND DIPLOMA COURSES
FOLLOW THESE STEPS
1. Fill out the admission application from the website or request it from the corresponding counselor. Once you fill it out, send it to email@example.com
2. Subsequently, you will be assigned a file number.
3. Once you have your file number you can make your payment in any of the following modalities:
a) At the Continuing Education cashiers (diploma courses), Mon – Fri from 4 to 8 pm and Sat from 10 to 1 pm.
b) At BBVA Bancomer, deposit on behalf of ITESO, AC; add 8001-2 as the number of the agreement and the file number as the reference number, which will be provided to you by the counselor. Please send your deposit slip to the counselor by email.
c) If you require an invoice, request it at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: the invoice is the exclusive responsibility of the interested party.
4. Once payment has been made, contact the diploma course counselor by calling 3669 3524 and 3669 3482; he or she will indicate where and at what time classes will take place.
5. On the first day of classes, you must arrive at least 15 minutes before your first class and show your payment receipt for the cost of enrollment or the entire course.
ITESO reserves the right not to open a program if the minimum required number of applicants is not reached.